- Vehicle documentation: Depending on the average time required for its transfer of ownership, there are 3 types of documentation:
- "Doc lista" (ready for transfer): 10-15 calendar days on average, 30 maximum.
- Documentation incidence (reservation of ownership, cancellation of the leasing process, or existence of charges): 120 calendar days maximum.
- Rest of the vehicles (nothing specified): 35-45 calendar days on average, 60 maximum.
If the maximum deadline is exceeded, the buyer has the right to cancel the purchase.
- Claim on specific wear parts and components subject to maintenance can be accepted (gearbox, clutch, turbo, gaskets)
More information: Further details on the applicable BCA Spain claim conditions can be found in the Terms and Conditions.